Thursday, July 10, 2008

tried ....but died

i took my steps not knowing the way
i followed the path, whatever they may say
i didnt know the rules of the games they play
I stood by my side be it night be it day

I walked in the dark, the light they may take
I ran through the river, let the bridges break
I smiled every moment , let the world be fake
I stood firm and tight , let the ground shake

I looked in their eyes, too weak to see
I asked some questions , didn’t answer me
I tried to open the locked doors to be
I wandered a lot, they lost the key

I searched for truth , it ended in a lie
I begged for peace , it ended in a cry
I demanded a how , it ended in a why
I wished for life…..i had to die….

2 comments:

Unknown said...

inspiration?

Anirudh said...

chelsea Vs Man Utd... champ league final.... damn i cried..